ARCHIVE

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Ponce Art Gallery (Beautiful Chaos)

 



    My head has a chaos world on its own ,who would love to see beauty in every little things.The part of my head that has literally an addiction  with in comes to art.I have an odd attitude of when I saw something that has an artistic thingy effect,  It made me aspire to become an Artist one day.I remember when I was young my father would always helped me on my projects .That was our ultimate bonding as a father and daughter .I was silently amazed by my father's innate talent to paint and on that treasured moment my interest to ART  immerse drastically.

    Way back on December 23,2016, My first solo vacation trip from Manila to Davao.I was fortunate enough to visited   Kublai Khan Art Gallery which is also known for Ponce Suites Art Gallery .


   The building ornamented with Gigantic sculptures that made me  feel overwhelmed .I lost myself into every detail of the artworks.Each character revealed a certain message about life, culture and Identity.
   
      Artworks stirred my thoughts for wonder and amazement. Such an unexplained excitement and art appreciation  ruled me by that time.

I love the journey of scrutinizing every corner and vibrant ceiling of the gallery,see how Artist express his thought though his creations.Visiting this place is like entering into someone's head where chaos and beauty laid on the same time.
     
        This place where art enthusiast may add on their bucket list because of a fascinating pieces and other services that they have offer .On my part, it stimulates my desire to explore more ,see for more embed message of the artist and make it  as an inspiration to live life with purpose.


 I personally salute for people who spend their  life making creative pieces. It simply implies that they pursue their passion while harnessing awareness for every aspects of life.They view things in a different perspective that allows others to inspire or even aspire to become one.

        Some valuable details of artworks are not even visible in our naked eyes, sometimes the story behind conveys  great implication to world we live in. Sometimes it reflects the hidden emotions of the Artist or specific situation that triggered to turn their imagination into creative work of art.



Photo Profile
Aireen Nicolas
Manila, Philippines
This chamber is my creative hideout for all my shadows, whispers and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment