ARCHIVE

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sudden twisted (Covid-19 Quarantine Days)



Its me again writing while heavy rain is pouring outside. Ang tagal ko ding nawala dito sa space nato, at sobra ko namiss ang pagsusulat.Hindi ko maexplain ang feeling,but I sense the state of being resurrected.I feel blessed and so excited for future prompts of write ups kahit alam kong ako lng ang nakakabasa nagpinagsusulat ko.Nasa state ako na parang ang dami kong gustong simulan na project. Ang daming ideas pumapasok sa utak ko , mga bagay patungkol sa negosyo at pag manage ng pera. Alam ko naman na wala naman akong maraming pera pero parang napapansin ko na ang hilig ko manood ng money related topics sa youtube pati mga how to topics siguro kasi tumatanda na ako.

Lately I spend so much of my time pondering about things especially this COVID -19 phenomenon.During quarantine period I have so much time to rest and reflect. Do the things that I didn't tried before. I will share my quarantine days routine through the following snapshots.

I started to cook and prepare my meals since nearby restaurants are closed :). Before quarantine I barely prepare my own food and I guess I need to be consistent for doing this. Honestly I enjoyed it alot. Cooking is something that you need to put an effort from planning your meals, buying ingredients , slicing & peeling ,adjusting measurement of spices to your own taste and plating .I figure out that preparing meals is simply amazing , it satisfied my tummy and anticipated what will be my next menu for the next day.


I also indulge in watching K-drama.Watching K-drama series is one of my routine and it stretched my perceptions in different facets of life.
Here are some K drama series that lurked my emotions and stirred my soul.


Synopsis
(Itaewon Class) tells the story of ex-convict Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) whose life has been turned upside down after he gets expelled from school for punching a bully and his father is killed in an accident. Following his father's steps, he opens his bar-restaurant DanBam (Sweet Night) in Itaewon. Alongside his manager, Jo Yi-seo (Kim Da-mi) and his staff, he strives towards success and reaching greater heights while battling against a food conglomerate.


Synopsis
The series (Empress Ki)revolves around Gi Seungnyang, a Goryeo-born woman who ascends to power despite the restrictions of the era's class system, and later marries Toghon Temür (Emperor of Mongol Empire) to become an empress of the Yuan dynasty, instead of her first love, Wang Yu. It managed to highlight the deep love the Emperor embedded in Lady Ki and depicts her loves and political ambitions.[3]




This drama (Royal Gambler) is about a prince who's forced to live as a commoner and uses his gambling skills to take revenge on the King. Dae-Gil (Jang Geun-suk) and King Yeongjo (Yeo Jin-goo) enter a match. ... King Yeongjo is a man who never lowers his head without a convincing reason.

Jang Keun Suk has thousands of expressions in his repertoire. Each expression conveys the thoughts of the character he’s portraying .


I also started my own urban mini survival garden,since I have limited space I struggled in replanting from one container to the other container. It gives me excitement as I witnessed the growth of every plant. Here's some glimpse of mini garden.


I diluted myself in learning through online , since online resources is an inch away but too much information can be at times overwelhming. Maybe we can try some courses one at a time . I recommend online tesda training its free , take advantage the free opportunity to learn.


I also started to make pages for my side hustle and back up career . Please do visit my page and support .










No comments:

Post a Comment