ARCHIVE

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Essay: Who am I ? (for my brother Dear)

     Yesterday   brother requested on me i I can write an essay for him as required for his subject because he said writing is one of his weakness, this is entitled Who am I.Without further adieu I said yes , for I knew that this topic is kinda interesting for me.I'm narrating about my brother's personality, pretend that my brother who was the one who is wrote based on my perspective of who is he. 

Who am I?
There is one question that keeps me wonder every time I was alone, Who am I?. I took a few hours paused and reflect what makes me who I am?, This question is kinda difficult to figure out and be detail at this point in time since I’m still on my journey on searching  for those answer. Well anyway I will try to spot some things that somehow reflect who I am on my perspective.

To begin with I think I’m a mixture of different characters and personality dwelling on a single body. I’m a self driven individual who wants to fulfil my dreams and have a good future one day. I’m a messy and impulsive for my decisions and reactions. I must admit that I’m a quite immature for some areas of Life and I think I need to furnish some of my rough edges. I value my family even though I was rude and impatient at times. I may not be a good son at all times, I may not be a good brother to my sister but I try my little ways to somehow help and be responsible enough to handle things on my own. I’m simple son with motivation and love from my family. I was interested in making something out of my curiosity and beyond. I love to travel far places I’ve never been before. I found great satisfaction on something mysterious adventures, It keeps me to aspire to be more efficient and level up my skills. One of my outlet is playing computer games it keeps me relax and stay tune on such a hectic day.

My temper is one of a huge challenging part of who am I. I’m a bit moody at times, easily get irritated and upset to some “non sense” situation. In short I’m hot tempered so beware of my tendency. Like volcano who sometimes burst with evil tongue of magma.   I’m the kind of person who will try to conform with others as long as I can and delight to hear some compliments from few individuals who I treated as one of my friend. My mood twists from a fair weathered afternoon into unknown typhoon and hurricane. I am more likely a rocks and pebbles on a valley for sometimes I’m a stubborn who stands to argue and defend my thoughts and beliefs. I do believed that I’m far from ideal kind of person into anyone’s naked eyes and I’m not trying to be one. This is me, the real me but I’m aware that I have a lot of things need to adjust on myself .I also have the tendency to destruct myself even ruin things with people surrounds me. Being out of my control at times is more of a struggle and a challenge at the same time. I have a kind of behavior where in I distance myself from others because I’m easily to get distract and because I might ruin everything I already started off. I wish to capture more understanding and kind hearted individuals who will not judge someone base on their past mistakes and impulse.  I’m not a typical disciplined guy who can manage their time amidst of various workloads, I find it hard to juggle up a lot of things all at once ,so I prefer one at a time to focus and take a look  in deeper  part of my existence. Sometimes I’m not particular on how to be productive and maximizing my time. I tend to wander and messed up things and found out that I missed something very important .Details may not be a friend of mine. I’m poor on documenting things and I’m not fond of writing, I prefer to do some logic exercises and problem solving. Writing is one of my weakness, I find it hard to grasp some ideas and organized my thoughts on paper, probably you’ve been wondering how I came up with this essay.

Knowing myself is a gradual process, everything of me is a mix and match piece of junk slowly turning into a useful masterpiece by the help of some individuals whom I will encounter in this journey of life. Who am I is a collective of memories of struggles and failures  that I may not often talk about .I myself keep a place for something that I’m not fond to share with. An innate behavior which sometimes I’m not capable to control.

I simply live my life as the way it should be, go to school, do my assigned task and try to do things that pushed beyond my limit even though at times “FAILURE” is my constant buddy. I believed that who am I is quite complicated to explain and give some exact definition but then one thing that I’m sure and grateful about being me is the fact that I’m unique and a masterpiece of God .Who am I reflects a lot of imperfections, flaws and drastic behavior but I know God has a great purpose of including me as one of his creation.




Photo Profile
Aireen Nicolas
Manila, Philippines
This chamber is my creative hideout for all my shadows, whispers and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment