ARCHIVE

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Adulting 101: Online Appointment to DFA




     Being an adult seems that your in a center of a huge arena of responsibilities and uncertainties.Clueless on how to do different transactions  as a part of a big community.After I graduated in college I realized that life gets more complicated as it seems, paying bills, budgeting my own financial and manage my schedules  .When I was a kid I wish to become an adult so I can do things and decide on my own without much help from my parents. Now I'm already an adult yet I admit that there's a lot of things I struggles , things that I'm not familiar with .When I decided to get my passport , I have no idea what am I going to do, so I did some research and read some related articles regarding about this whole transaction.

     Let me share my own experienced on how I get passport as one of a vital document if you wish to travel abroad.

Set an Appointment

1.Visit https://www.passport.gov.ph/appointment

     a. Read the Terms and conditions and locate the nearest DFA office where you can schedule your appointment. In my case I choosed DFA ASEANA.



Note: NO APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED for the following:
  1. Senior Citizen with Senior Citizen ID
  2. Person with Disability (PWDs) with PWD ID or visible disability
  3. Solo Parent with Valid Solo Parent ID
  4. Pregnant women with medical certificate
  5. Minors seven (7) years old and below
You may avail of the PRIORITY LANE at DFA Aseana or at any DFA Satellite Office or Regional Consular Office to apply for your passport.

b.Select your preferred schedule base on your convenient and availability then press next.




 c.Fill up  your personal and double check every details to avoid delays in processing.

d.Provide your contact details, address then press next.

d.Review all your details before to click the check button and next.
e. You received an email  regarding appointment confirmation.

The email notification looks like this





You must print your passport application , appointment confirmation and prepare your valid ID's both original and photocopies . Bring also the your NSO birth Certificate, water bottle, Crackers if incase you need it. Then wait for your appointment schedule to go to your preferred DFA branch.


Good luck guys hope you got something .

No comments:

Post a Comment