ARCHIVE

Friday, January 15, 2021

GRATITUDE SPOT :January 2021

 

I just want to thank you Lord for the reminder and assurance of your love. Thank you for allowing me to feel your presence again.I couldn't imagine my life with out you. Forgive me for being too busy, for being occupied to the of world pleasures and superficial things. Forgive me when I forgot to pray , for the times I felt at the bottom.

I'm grateful for the strength, for all the unexpected blessings,Thank you Lord for your patience with me, for not leaving me.I know I'm a sinner , a lot of things I need to work out , things that I may not aware of. Lord thank you for the wisdom and for your protection.

Lord thank you for the peace of mind , for the comfort and feel at ease .Thank you for the opportunity to help, and be a blessing to others , especially for my family. Lord I currently on the process of healing and I enjoying the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment