ARCHIVE

Saturday, January 2, 2021

2021 year of Hope

 



The silence is over, and it made me relieved caused it is an answered prayer.Thank you Lord for your guidance , as I manage to exit gracefully and I took it as a lesson and a good memory as well.

Though I might start at the beginning again. This year 2021, I finally made up my mind to change some of my habits , to be more clear of what I really wanted to do. To be more healthy, life is short and I want to spend the rest of my life with positive outlook in life. I'm done being negative cause at times it ruin the beauty of life.

Life is fleeting and we need to invest our life into something worthwhile. Something that God will be glorify. Something that it leaves a mark when I 'm gone.


Here's are the list that I need to work on on my part.

1.Financial Stability - It comprise to settle all my debts and have an emergency fund .

2.Healthy Living -Eat more of fruits and veges and exercise.

3.Writing  - I need to be consistent to write a content .

4.Learn new things    - esp cooking , parenting (wow parenting haha !)

5.Bible - I need to finished reading the whole book before the year is end. I was planning to have a devotional content to inspire others.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment